You need a Blog page to load its posts here.
- Go to Blog Posts > Manage Blogs > Add Blog.
- Click on 'Select a Blog' and add your blog page.
Note: Reading time is just an estimated time based on an algorithm.
- Codes: You can embed source codes by clicking 'Show HTML' in the Blog Posts Editor and adding your source code between the following brackets: `<code>YOUR CODE</code>`.
- Highlight Content: If you use the same blog post for multiple purposes, you can hide and highlight dedicated content. Add your content between the tags:
Note: Ensure by clicking 'Show HTML' that #tag_start-TAG-NAME has no source code before and after!
Blog Post Header
You can choose multiple display styles for the Featured Image.
Create a separate blog called 'Authors' where each blog post is a small description of different authors. In this case, the site will automatically load the correct authors' short description on every blog post.
You can add multiple featured articles if you want to highlight any of your posts.
This block loads the given tags to the selected blog post.
This loads social share icons.
You can hide content from visitors who are neither registered nor subscribed customers.
The Summary loads all the headings used in the selected blog post.
This block is useful if you have multiple blogs for different topics. It helps customers navigate more easily between multiple contents.
- Filter: Using filters will load only relevant content from your blog to your Blog Posts template.