The footer is a global section available on all pages of the theme.
You can add two different styles of logos to your site.
- Normal Logo: This is the standard logo image.
- White Logo: This appears if you use an inverse text color in the setup.
- Social Icons: You can add your social media sites in Theme Settings > Social Media.
- Follow Shop: You need to install the Shop app to make this option available.
You can add menus to this block that were created in Navigation. Go to Online Store > Navigation and click 'Add Menu'.
This is a simple email input that creates a customer with the entered email address.
Note: Adding tags will make searching or targeting your email list easier.
Language and Currency
Language and currency are loaded from Shopify Markets.
- On the main page, go to Settings > Languages and click 'Add Language'.
- Click on 'Install Translate & Adapt' button.
- In the Primary Market, click on 'Manage' button.
- In Market Settings, click on 'Manage Domain and Languages'.
- Ensure 'Primary Domain Only' is enabled.
- Scroll down and select every language you want to use.
- You can use country flags instead of a dropdown menu.
- In the dropdown menu, select the format you plan to use. In this example, we chose 'Show .png Format'.
- On the main page, go to Content > Files.
- Click the 'Upload Files' button and select your .png file.
Note: Use country flags only if you support fewer than 10 countries.
Payment options are loaded from your Payment Gateway. Go to Settings > Payments.
You can use this block to show a short description.